Want to bring the World Tour to your club, shop, event or theater? Please complete and submit the form below. Our World Tour coordinator will contact you to discuss the event and confirm if your city/town is available.
Why host the Reel Paddling Film Festival World Tour
- Drive sales and create pre-season excitement
- Raise money for your school, club, organization, college and camp
- Increase appeal of your festival, event and club meetings with the best paddling films of the year
- Invite active, outdoor enthusiasts into your theatre
- Receive international exposure through Rapid Media marketing channels
Who Hosts the World Tour
Shops use the festival to get customers excited about spring paddling. Tickets sales get customers coming into the store and festival marketing goes hand in hand with spring promotions.
Paddling and outing clubs typically host the festival as a fundraiser. Hosting the festival increases public awareness and drums up new members for the club. Clubs often partner with paddling shops and other organizations to co-host the event. Ask about our ACA and Paddle Canada club member rates.
Events and shows use the World Tour to draw larger crowds and provide more value to their guests. Some events include the festival as part of the price of admission; others sell separate tickets for the festival screenings.
For general questions and inquiries about hosting the World Tour please contact:
Ray Bretzloff, Host Coordinator
Phone: (613) 706-0677 ext 118
Fax: (613) 706-1070